Will the choices you make today lead you closer to or farther away from where you want to be?

Monday, November 2, 2009

P3D13 11-02-09

Today is Monday..I think I am getting the hang of stabilization...hope so :) I made it through Halloween weekend, no candy craves, no cheats. Unbelievable and AMAZING!!! I adore chocolate and really was not tempted in the slightest at the kids bulging candy-filled pumpkins. So that is a good thing. Also, we ate out a couple of times this weekend and I was really being intentional each time and it seems to have paid off--I am weighing in within the +/- 2 lbs last HCG drop day.

My goals for today are to drink plenty of fluids, eat lots of protein and veggies. I also have to get busy on some housework..so I will check back in this evening to report my progress today :)
_____________________________________________

So here is the menu of the day...

Breakfast: Egg Beater omelet with onions, ham and cheddar cheese, 2 cups chai tea, South Beach High Protein Cereal Bar-cinnamon raisin

Mid Morning Snack: Honeycrisp apple

Lunch: Bacon Tomato Cucumber Salad with Ranch Dressing..YUMMY!!! Crystal Light Pomegranate Lemonade...my fav! I wish this was available in a 2 qt..not just singles!

Afternoon Snack: Muscle Milk Light Chocolate Protein Shake

Dinner: Pot Roast in creamy mushroom onion soup, cauliflower, celery and a few carrots, Crystal Light pomegranate lemonade

Dessert: Grammy's Mug Cake...yeah, I'm addicted! Hot tea

So today, I think I did ok...as always, I will check that against what the scale tells me in the morning and make adjusts if necessary.

No comments: