Will the choices you make today lead you closer to or farther away from where you want to be?

Friday, October 30, 2009

P3D10 10-30-09

OK, so far, so good. Yesterday seemed to have worked! I will probably stick pretty close to what I ate or the types of foods I ate yesterday and only add in very small amounts of dairy per day. Maybe I was eating too much... And, after reviewing yesterday's menu, I think I should have gotten in more veggies. I will try to accomplish that today, too.

Anyway, I will check back in later to record my progress!
____________________________________________

6:23 pm Hey, there! I am back. I feel like all I do all day is eat, drink and think about this diet! I have to get better at managing my time so I can get more done around the house--between blogging, surfing the net, eating or fixing food for myself, the kids and Tim when he is home, oh and going to the little girls room...LOTS! I have little time left for important stuff, like paying bills, laundry, cleaning :)

I feel like I ate better today...but am so full right now I can't even think about eating anything more tonight. Although, I will probably try to manage a salad around 8:00 pm. I got up late and did not eat until probably 11:00 am, so I am gonna classify that as lunch. Here is the menu of the day:

Breakfast: Sleep

Lunch: 3 scrambled eggs, 2 pieces Canadian bacon, South Beach High Protein Cereal Bar; 2 cups Vanilla Chai tea (really, really yummy...by Bigelow)

Snack: About 8 red grapes and 1/4 honeycrips apple

Afternoon Snack: Muscle Milk Light Protein Shake

Dinner: Pork tenderloin, grilled zucchini & onions, fresh squeezed lemonade

Dessert: Grammy's P3/4 Chocolate Mug Cake...yummy!!!

Grammy's P3/4 Chocolate Mug Cake
4 T Coconut Flour (Almond Flour P3)
4 T Sugar Alternative (Agave Nectar P4)
2T Cocoa
1 Egg
3 T milk
3 T oil
Splash of vanilla extract
1 Large Coffee Mug

Mix all dry ingredients. Add egg, blend thoroughly. Add milk, oil, vanilla and mix well. Microwave 3 min. or less—DO NOT COVER. It will rise to the top, but should not flow over. Let it cool and enjoy…add homemade whipped topping if desired.

I got this and tons of other hcg diet recipes from hcgdietinfo.com...a great resource!!!

OK, for the rest of the evening, I plan to drink, drink, drink..it is Friday after all, might as well get water intoxication after all! LOL!!! I hope and pray that I am getting the hang of this stabilization thing and my weight will stay within the acceptable range.

If you are reading this blog and interested in more information about the hcg protocol or where/how to start this diet, leave a comment and I will get back to you asap. Thanks for reading!!

1 comment:

Gramjen said...

Do you know if doing this diet allows you to keep the weight off after or do you have to do repeat sessions of the hcg diet in order to keep the weight off? Did you notice any side effects like water weight gain?