Will the choices you make today lead you closer to or farther away from where you want to be?

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

P3D15 11-04-09

YIKES!!! I think I got a little too liberal yesterday and the scale shows it all today! I am 1.8 lbs above my last hcg drop day...which is very, very close to 2.1 lbs and meaning steak day! So, this will mean I must be very, extremely careful to eat INTENTIONALLY today. Not that I did anything all that terrible yesterday, but maybe just too much fat and not enough protein in one day. Or the other likely reason, not enough water. I did eat some chicken with broccoli and broccoli cheese soup dumped on it--not really thinking and being intentional about it. I did not read the ingredients of the canned soup until after it was prepared and saw a few very questionable items listed, such as, wheat--uh, can you say STARCH???? But, I ate it anyway, kinda feeling invincible. Well, I am not!

Also, I was up very late last night and ate some cottage cheese. So, all those things combined and not to mention TOM should be here soon--sorry, I said NOT to mention it :)!!! But, anyway, today I will just try to eat very CLEAN and INTENTIONALLY and pray, pray, pray that I hold steady or even go back down some.

Just for my notes...here is what I remember eating yesterday:
3 fried eggs w/ bacon
South Beach Protein Bar
Portobello Mushroom Pizza
Apple w/ Smart Balance Peanut Butter
Peanuts
Chicken Breast w/ Broccoli Cheese Divan
Chocolate Mug Cake
Cottage cheese

I will be sure to log everything I eat today....be back later!!!
___________________________________________________________

1 comment:

Brandi said...

You're doing great :) I can't wait to be on P3 myself, lol.

Have a great day!