Will the choices you make today lead you closer to or farther away from where you want to be?

Thursday, November 5, 2009

P3D15 11-05-09

OK, this morning's weigh-in, much better...back closer to my desired range! I do not like getting close to that +2 lbs over my last HCG drop day. I did not get a chance to write in everything I ate yesterday...but suffice it to say, I must have done pretty good. I will try to write it later...too busy today to think about it all and type it out. I did mess with my blog template last night...well, Tim helped me change my background and he worked very hard on it and I messed around for a long time after that to try to get it look like I wanted. Anyway, this morning I was messing around with it again and found a much easier way to change the templates and make the backgrounds look different (I know, most of you bloggers are like...DUH!!! But I am slow, OK???) So, I am still not 100% happy with the way it looks, but I have to say it does have a little more personality in it than before...yes????

I know for some, this weighing daily thing seems a bit obsessive, but I am really trying not to get phobic about it, but use it as a tool...while I learn to understand how my body reacts to different types of food that I eat each day.

BTW--I love that people are actually reading stuff I write and leaving comments...is that narcissistic?? I just love the feedback and affirmation...so big THANKS!!!!

1 comment:

jimpurdy1943@yahoo.com said...

If you're on a very low calorie diet, it seems like you would lose weight rapidly, with or without HCG. What is the HCG supposed to do?